Providing urgent care in New Castle, PA
Physician On Site At All Times
Open every day except Thanksgiving and Christmas
Located on Route 18, 1.1 Miles South of Mitchell Road
- Medical Services
- Medical exams
- Wound repair
- X-Ray services
- Rapid in-house labs
- INR (coumadin)test
- Flu Shots
- Sports & School Physicals
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Occupational Medicine Program
- Alcohol and drug testing
- DOT exams
- Quality Care By Experienced Physicians
- Friendly, Courteous Staff
- No Appointment Needed
Why Family First Urgent Care?
At Family First, we offer your family high quality, compassionate health care in a convenient and cost efficient manner. We treat every patient as if they were our family. You don't need an appointment, just come right in!
As an Urgent Care Center we offer:
- An alternative to hospital emergency rooms for non-life threatening medical conditions.
- Minor surgeries: including suturing/closure of minor wounds and abscess drainage.
- Assessment, X-ray evaluation, and initial treatment for joint and extremity injuries, including splinting and initial treatment of minor fractures.
- Minor ear nose and throat procedures such as care of nosebleeds and ear wax removal.
- Sports and school physicals.
- Secure computer based electronic health record system with electronic-prescribing.
- Workers compensation: acute injury assessment, drug screening, pre-employment physicals, and injury treatment.
- Influenza and tetanus vaccinations.
- Lab tests: rapid in-house CLIA waved tests and send-out tests.
- Scheduled appointments for DOT exams.
- An occupational medicine program with a dedicated RN case manager/liason.
- Co-pays are generally less than emergency room visits, often equal to a primary care or specialist co-pay.
For billing, insurance, and vendor inquiries, please contact the staff at our central business office:
Family First Swiftcare. LLC
850 S Hermitage Rd
Hermitage PA, 16148